Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Trybula accepts your insurance.
Dr. Marion Trybula, MD is a hematology specialist in Merrillville, IN. Dr. Trybula completed a residency at Michael Reese Hosp Med Ctr. He currently practices at SUNITI MEDICAL CORPORATION. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Trybula is board certified in Hematology.
- Rush University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Michael Reese Hosp Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Michael Reese Hosp Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Johns Hopkins U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Suniti Medical Corporation
Premier Oncology Hematology Associates200 E 89th Ave Ste 2a, Merrillville, IN 46410 Existing Patients: (219) 736-2800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Trybula?
I liked that he explained things to my mother in a manner to which she understood the information and did not make her resistant. She really likes him and she is very critical of care providers. He is always concerned and listens to her. Great doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Trybula frequently treats Anemia, Erythropoietin Test, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Trybula's office is located at 200 E 89th Ave Ste 2a, Merrillville, IN 46410. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Trybula has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.