Dr. Hogan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marion Hogan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cambridge, MA. Dr. Hogan completed a residency at Newton Wellesley Hosp. She currently practices at MARION HOGAN MD and is affiliated with Mount Auburn Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hogan is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mt Auburn Hosp-Harvard Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Newton Wellesley Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Newton Wellesley Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Boston University, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hogan?
I have been a patient of Dr.Hogan’s for several years. She is the best of the best! She is extremely knowledgeable, professional, kind, caring and helpful. She always listens to me. She will call at 6:30-7:00 at night with results. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr.Hogan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hogan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hogan frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Hogan's office is located at 300 Mount Auburn St Ste 418, Cambridge, MA 02138. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Auburn Hospital
Marion Hogan MD
Mount Auburn Professional Services - Cardiology300 Mount Auburn St Ste 418, Cambridge, MA 02138 (617) 868-4928