Click here to compare with other Nephrology Specialists.
Dr. Mario Torres, MD is a nephrology specialist in Cherry Hill, NJ. Dr. Torres completed a residency at St Peters Med Center. He currently practices at Haddon Renal Medical Specialists, P.A. and is affiliated with Havasu Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Torres is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- UMDNJ/RW Johnson, Fellowship Hospital
- UMDNJ/Robert Wood Johnson, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- St Peters Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- St Barnabas Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- St Barnabas Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Universidad Central Del Este (UCE), Facultad De Medicina, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Torres?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Torres frequently treats Chronic Kidney Diseases, Acute Kidney Failure, and Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Torres' office is located at 401 Kings Hwy S Ste 5, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Torres has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Havasu Regional Medical Center
- Jefferson Cherry Hill Hospital
- La Paz Regional Hospital
- Virtua Marlton Hospital
- Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
- Virtua Vorhees Hospital
Haddon Renal Medical Specialists, P.A.
Haddon Renal Medical Specialists401 Kings Hwy S Ste 5, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034 (856) 428-8992
Southwest Kidney Institute
Lakeview Family Health Care PC2090 Smoketree Ave N, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403 (480) 610-6100
Western Regional Neurology LLC2005 Injo Dr Ste 103, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403