Dr. Mario Velasco, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Velasco's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mario Velasco, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Decatur, IL. Dr. Velasco completed a residency at Seton U/St Elizabeth Hosp. He currently practices at Cancer Care Institute and is affiliated with Decatur Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Velasco is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Seton U/St Elizabeth Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Med Ctr Manila, Internship Hospital — 1993
- U Santo Tomas, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cancer Care Institute
Cancer Care Institute210 W Mckinley Ave Ste 1, Decatur, IL 62526 Existing Patients: (217) 876-6600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Velasco?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Velasco accepts your insurance.
Dr. Velasco frequently treats Blood Disorders, Lung Cancer, and Anemia.
Dr. Velasco's office is located at 210 W Mckinley Ave Ste 1, Decatur, IL 62526. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Velasco has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
- HSHS St. Mary's Hospital
- Taylorville Memorial Hospital