Dr. Mario Sertich, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Sheffield Village, OH. Dr. Sertich completed a residency at Baylor Coll Med Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Neuro Spinecare Inc and is affiliated with Mercy Health - Lorain Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sertich is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- New York Medical College, Medical School
- Baylor Coll Med Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1981
- St Joseph Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sertich?
Had Anterior Cervical Discectomy & Fusion May 2016. The kink in my spinal column was straightened out and healing was easier than I anticipated. Had a lot of trouble swallowing for a couple of weeks but it gradually improved. Had ZERO problems with the procedure. Dressing came off in 3 days and I walked 2 miles the day after surgery. Couldn't have asked for more.
- Mercy Health - Lorain Hospital
- University Hospitals Elyria Medical Center