Dr. Mario Flores, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Pittsfield, MA. Dr. Flores completed a residency at Berkshire Med Center. He currently practices at BERKSHIRE EAR NOSE THROAT and is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Flores is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Berkshire Ear Nose Throat
Graylock Ear Nose & Throat510 North St, Pittsfield, MA 01201 Existing Patients: (413) 447-2000
- Berkshire Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Universidad Mariano Galvez De Guatemala, Facultad De Ciencias Medicas Y De La Salud, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Flores?
Dr. Flores is an amazing doctor. He really listens to the patient's symptoms and concerns, and he is extremely thorough. He will run tests that he thinks are necessary and give the patient piece of mind. I never feel rushed when I have an appointment with him and he tries to make sure all my questions are answered and we work together on a game plan to address an issue/illness.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham
- Marlborough Hospital
- MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital
- Vidant Beaufort Hospital