Dr. Gonzalez has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mario Gonzalez, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Hershey, PA. Dr. Gonzalez completed a residency at SUNY. He currently practices at Penn State Heart and Vascular Institute and is affiliated with Milton S Hershey Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gonzalez is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Okla St U, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- SUNY, Residency Hospital — 1991
- SUNY, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Ramos Hejia Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- U Natl Rosario, Medical School — 1975
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Penn State Heart and Vascular Institute
Penn State Heart and Vascular Institute500 University Dr, Hershey, PA 17033 Existing Patients: (800) 243-1455
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gonzalez?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mario Gonzalez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gonzalez's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gonzalez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gonzalez frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Gonzalez's office is located at 500 University Dr, Hershey, PA 17033. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gonzalez speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Milton S Hershey Medical Center