Call (941) 269-6811 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Mario Carbonell, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Port Charlotte, FL. Dr. Carbonell completed a residency at Monmouth Medical Center. He currently practices at Mario E Carbonell MD and is affiliated with Fawcett Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Geriatric Fellowship University Of Miami, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Monmouth Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Jersey Shore Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mario E Carbonell MD17912 Toledo Blade Blvd Unit A, Port Charlotte, FL 33948 Existing Patients: (941) 269-6811
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carbonell?
Very patient and caring, all around great Doctor.. Staff is great also.. wry happy with this practice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carbonell has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mario Carbonell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Carbonell's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carbonell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carbonell frequently treats Mastodynia, Dyslipidemia, and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Carbonell's office is located at 17912 Toledo Blade Blvd Unit A, Port Charlotte, FL 33948. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carbonell speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Bayfront Health Port Charlotte
- Bayfront Health Punta Gorda