Dr. Assouad has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mario Assouad, MD is a nephrology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Assouad completed a residency at U Nev. He currently practices at Terra-boson Home Dialysis LLC and is affiliated with CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Baylor School Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- U Nev, Residency Hospital — 1995
- U Nev, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, French, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Assouad?
Dr. Assouad and staff are the absolute best!!! There is no way we would go anywhere else.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mario Assouad, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Assouad's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Assouad accepts your insurance.
Dr. Assouad frequently treats Anemia, Immunization Administration, and Acute Kidney Failure.
Dr. Assouad's office is located at 7015 Almeda Rd Ste 3, Houston, TX 77054. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Assouad speaks Spanish, Arabic, and French. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center
- HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake
- HCA Houston Healthcare Mainland
- HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center
- HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Houston Methodist West Hospital
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital