Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Marino Molina, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Hialeah, FL. Dr. Molina completed a residency at District of Columbia General Hospital. He currently practices at Amedica Children's Center Inc. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Miami Hospital and Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- District of Columbia General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Providence Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1990
- National University Federico Villarreal / Academic Program of Human Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1970
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- HealthSun Health Plans
- Molina Healthcare
- Prestige Health Choice
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Staywell Kids (Wellcare)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Amedica Children's Center Inc
Amedica Children's Center, Inc.625 E 49th St, Hialeah, FL 33013 Existing Patients: (305) 681-7770
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Molina?
This doctor saved my life. I had a really bad enxiety and panic attacks problems, to the point that I though I was going crazy. Depersonalization and other problems that I had for years, they all went away. I feel great and happy thanks to Dr. Molina. Highly recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Molina has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Molina frequently treats Psychiatric Evaluation, Psychological Evaluation, and Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery .
Dr. Molina's office is located at 625 E 49th St, Hialeah, FL 33013. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Molina speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.