Dr. Marina Peredo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Peredo's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Marina Peredo, MD is a cosmetic dermatology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Peredo completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital/weill Cornell Med Center. She currently practices at Skinfluence Medical PC and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Peredo is board certified in Dermatology.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital/weill Cornell Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Skinfluence Medical PC1047 Park Ave, New York, NY 10028 Existing Patients: (212) 754-6363
Schweiger Dermatology - Smithtown260 E Main St Ste 208, Smithtown, NY 11787 Existing Patients: (631) 863-3223
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Peredo?
Dr Peredo is by far the Leader in Cosmetic Enhancements! I have been fortunate to have found her. Over the years she continues to care for my appearance which has cut years from my age. She loves her patients and is always on the cusp of the newest procedures. She has a light touch and a warm smile
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Peredo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Peredo frequently treats Melanoma Screening, Mole Evaluation, and Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage.
Dr. Peredo's office is located at 1047 Park Ave, New York, NY 10028. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Peredo speaks Russian, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Peredo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island
- St. Catherine of Siena Medical Center