Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Marin Marinov, MD is a general surgery specialist in Park Ridge, IL. Dr. Marinov completed a residency at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center. He currently practices at Advocate Medical Group and is affiliated with Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Marinov is board certified in General Surgery.
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University Hospital Queen Joanna, Residency Hospital
- University of IL Medical Center at Chicago, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Plovdiv Med U, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bulgarian, Macedonian, Russian, Serbian Cyrillic, Serbo-Croatian
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marinov?
Dr. Marinov saved my life. I had emergency colon surgery and I was absolutely wonderful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Marinov has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marinov frequently treats Laparoscopic Diaphragmatic or Paraesophageal Hernia Repair With Robotic Assistance, Wound Repair, and Abdominoplasty.
Dr. Marinov's office is located at 1875 Dempster St Ste 280, Park Ridge, IL 60068. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Marinov speaks Russian, Serbian Cyrillic, and Serbo-Croatian. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital