Dr. Smith has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marilyn Smith, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Monroe, CT. Dr. Smith completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. She currently practices at St. Vincent's Urgent Care Center - Monroe and is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smith is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St. Vincent's Urgent Care Center - Monroe401 Monroe Tpke, Monroe, CT 06468 Existing Patients: (203) 452-1063
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
She's amazing. When you have a visit with her, she speaks to you as a fellow parent first and a Doctor second. She relates to you on a level that puts you at ease whenever we have to come in. Her advice is always spot on and boy do our kids love her!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Smith frequently treats Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, Viral Infection, and Swine Flu.
Dr. Smith's office is located at 401 Monroe Tpke, Monroe, CT 06468. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Smith speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St. Vincent's Medical Center
- Yale New Haven Hospital