Dr. Roby MD has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marilyn Roby MD, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Roby MD completed a residency at Tulane University Hospital and Clinics. She currently practices at Capital Area Human Svs Chldrns. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Roby MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Tulane University Hospital and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Tulane University Hospital and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 2009
- LSU School of Medicine, New Orleans, Residency Hospital — 2005
- LSU School of Medicine, New Orleans, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Capital Area Human Svs Chldrns
Vivian4615 Government St, Baton Rouge, LA 70806 Existing Patients: (225) 922-0445
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roby MD?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Marilyn Roby MD, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Roby MD's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Roby MD accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roby MD frequently treats Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
Dr. Roby MD's office is located at 4615 Government St, Baton Rouge, LA 70806. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.