Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Marilyn Copeland, MD
Dr. Marilyn Copeland, MD is
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center Sports Medicine Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center Sports Medicine Fellowship|Wake Forest Univ Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Wake Forest Univ Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University Of Missouri Columbia, Residency Hospital — 2013
- University Of Missouri Hospital And Clinics, Residency Hospital — 2013
- University Of Missouri Hospital And Clinics, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Medical School — 2008
- Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston|University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston, Medical School — 2008
- University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston, Medical School — 2008
- Southern Methodist University, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- United Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Copeland?
My very first visit to an orthopedic Dr was excellent! I had been experiencing a fairly painful trigger finger and I was treated right away and the very next day I'm feeling 98% better. That's huge. The treatment was administered, no drawn out wait and see, and made an impact on how quickly my pain was alleviated. Dr Copeland was professional, really calming and personable. I highly recommend a visit making an appointment with Dr Copeland at the onset of discomfort.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Marilyn Copeland, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Copeland's profile.
Dr. Copeland in specializes in Orthopedic Surgery. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Copeland frequently treats the following conditions: Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), Joint Pain and Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome (PFPS). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Copeland's office is located at 520 BLOSSOM ST Webster, TX 77598. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Copeland is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Copeland provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Marilyn Copeland, MD is affiliated with Texas Orthopedic Hospital, Houston Physicians' Hospital, HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake and Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Marilyn Copeland, MD holds board certification in Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Marilyn Copeland, MD has a star rating of 4.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- Houston Physicians' Hospital
- HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
Marilyn Copeland MD, member of Fondren Orthopedic Group
Fondren Orthopedic Group520 BLOSSOM ST, Webster, TX 77598 Existing Patients: (281) 332-9537