Dr. Marilia Montero-Fayad, DDS is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Chicago, IL. Dr. Montero-Fayad completed a residency at University of Connecticut. She currently practices at Pediatric Dental Health Associates and is affiliated with Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago.
Pediatric Dental Health Associates
Pediatric Dental Health Associates737 N Michigan Ave Ste 1330, Chicago, IL 60611 Existing Patients: (312) 266-8198
- University of Illinois Chicago, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- University of Connecticut, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Strong Memorial Hospital University of Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1998
- University Of Rochester Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Federal University of Ceara / Center of Science, Medical School — 1992
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Montero-Fayad?
My son’s pediatrician recommended this place for us. And when we went there the whole place is very nice. Since my son loves to see the fishes swimming in the tank. We stayed for one and half hours, except the cleaning made him crying, the whole experience was very well, and the dentist and nurses were very nice, and they tried everything to make my son stop crying and did a wonderful cleaning.
- Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
- University Of Illinois Hospital