Dr. Amanze has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marie Amanze, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Tallahassee, FL. Dr. Amanze completed a residency at University Hospital Of Cleveland. She currently practices at Hematology Oncology Solutions of Tallahassee and is affiliated with Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Amanze is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Hospital Of Cleveland, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University of South Florida / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hematology Oncology Solutions of Tallahassee1309 Thomaswood Dr, Tallahassee, FL 32308 Existing Patients: (850) 727-8540
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Amanze?
Dr Amanze is the best, always there to answer my worrisome questions. I consider her not only my doctor but my friend ?? she and her staff are always helpful , I love them all
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Amanze accepts your insurance.
Dr. Amanze frequently treats Sickle Cell Disease, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, and Anemia.
Dr. Amanze's office is located at 1309 Thomaswood Dr, Tallahassee, FL 32308. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare