Dr. Marianne Schuelein, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Schuelein completed a residency at Georgetown University Med Center. She currently practices at Georgetown University Med Ctr and is affiliated with Medstar Georgetown University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schuelein is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology.
- Georgetown University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1967
- Chldns Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1963
- Michael Reese Hospital And Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1962
- Yale Mc, Internship Hospital — 1960
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schuelein?
I called Dr Schuelein and she had me come in that very day due to my discomfort in symptoms. She listened to all my concerns and symptoms, did a thorough assessment, then referred me to another specialist and called the specialist in front of me for me. She was very kind, patient and informative. Co-pay was very expensive but I've never been to a neurologist to know if that is average or not.
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital