Dr. Marianne Dicerbo, DDS is a orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Albany, NY. Dr. Dicerbo completed a residency at General Practice-St. Clares Hospital. She currently practices at Decker, Sbuttoni, Boghosian, DiCerbo and Lawless and is affiliated with Saint Peter's Hospital.
Decker, Sbuttoni, Boghosian, DiCerbo and Lawless
Decker, Sbuttoni, Boghosian, DiCerbo and Lawless1004 Western Ave, Albany, NY 12203 Existing Patients: (518) 489-8377
Decker, Sbuttoni, Boghosian, DiCerbo and Lawless15 Century Hill Dr, Latham, NY 12110 Existing Patients: (518) 786-1318
Delmar Office279 Delaware Ave, Delmar, NY 12054 Existing Patients: (518) 439-8891
- General Practice-St. Clares Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Columbia University School Of Dental and Oral Surgery-D.D.S, Medical School — 1988
- American Board Of Orthodontics, Other Education
- Orthodontic Program - Columbia University, Other Education
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dicerbo?
I came in this morning for a free consultation regarding correcting my teeth that have been shifting for a few years. I was taken back by how welcoming everybody at the office was. Jill greeted me at the door and took me right back to give an overview of how the process is going to work. She then sent me to Taylor to have some X-rays and photos taken. Both Jill and Taylor were extremely friendly and outgoing and made me feel right at home. Then Dr. Dicerbo came in and examined my mouth to go over the best course of treatment and she was wonderful as well. All in all I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I am looking forward to going through my treatment with this team! --Ryan McDermott
- Saint Peter's Hospital