Dr. Marianeli Rodriguez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rodriguez's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Marianeli Rodriguez, MD is a vitreoretinal disease specialist in Worcester, MA. She currently practices at Vitreo-Retinal Associates, Worcester. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rodriguez is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary/Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2019
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rodriguez?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rodriguez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rodriguez frequently treats Retinal Detachment and Retinal Tear, Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration, and Diabetic Macular Edema (DME).
Dr. Rodriguez's office is located at 67 Belmont St, Worcester, MA 01605. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rodriguez speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rodriguez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.