Click here to compare with other Allergy & Immunology Specialists.
Dr. Mariana Marcu, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Marcu completed a residency at Ny Hospital Med Center Queens. She currently practices at Nilesh Patel MD PC and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Marcu is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Northshore Long Island Jewish Hlth Sys, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Ny Hospital Med Center Queens, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Clinical Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Clinical Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Faculty of Medicine, Bucharest University, Medical School — 1986
- Affinity Insurance Services
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Easy Choice Health Plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Oscar Insurance Corporation
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Urgent Medical Care
Diamond Medical PC1865 Amsterdam Ave, New York, NY 10031 Existing Patients: (212) 491-0100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marcu?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Marcu has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marcu frequently treats Allergic Rhinitis, Animal Allergies, and Pollen Allergy.
Dr. Marcu's office is located at 30 E 40th St Rm 802, New York, NY 10016. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Marcu speaks Romanian, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital