Dr. Petrasko has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marian Petrasko, MD is a cardiology specialist in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Petrasko completed a residency at Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center. He currently practices at Sanford Health and is affiliated with Murray County Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Petrasko is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Brown University, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Charles U Fac Med, Prague, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sanford Health1301 W 18th St, Sioux Falls, SD 57105 Existing Patients: (605) 312-2200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Petrasko?
Always pleasant, professional, knowledgeable, and thorough. I like him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Petrasko accepts your insurance.
Dr. Petrasko frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Petrasko's office is located at 1301 W 18th St, Sioux Falls, SD 57105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Petrasko speaks Czech and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Murray County Medical Center
- Sanford Canton-Inwood Medical Center
- Sanford Luverne Medical Center
- Sanford Sheldon Medical Center
- Sanford Tracy Medical Center
- Sanford Usd Medical Center
- Sanford Westbrook Medical Center
- Sanford Worthington Medical Center