Dr. Razaq has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mariam Razaq, DO is a sports medicine pain management specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Razaq completed a residency at National Rehabilitation Hospital / Georgetown University Hospital. She currently practices at Regenerative Orthopedics and Sports Medicine. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Razaq is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- National Rehabilitation Hospital / Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- St. Vincents's Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Ny Inst Of Tech Old Westbury, Medical School — 2004
- Binghamton NY State Hosp, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Razaq?
I am so thankful to be under the care of Dr. Razaq and her excellent staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mariam Razaq, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Razaq's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Razaq accepts your insurance.
Dr. Razaq frequently treats Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve), Chronic Neck Pain, and Fibromyalgia.
Dr. Razaq's office is located at 1145 19th St NW Ste 410, Washington, DC 20036. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Razaq speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Regenerative Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
Drs. Erkenbeckskillingkowalskicooper1145 19th St NW Ste 410, Washington, DC 20036 (202) 681-7671