Click here to compare with other Hospice & Palliative Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Maria Danilychev, MD is a hospice & palliative medicine specialist in San Diego, CA. Dr. Danilychev completed a residency at NYU Downtown Hospital. She currently practices at Avana Excellent Care LLC and is affiliated with Scripps Green Hospital. Dr. Danilychev is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- Shihan, Jikiden Reiki Institute, Kyoto, Japan, Other Education — 2016
- San Diego Hospice & The Institute For Palliative Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- San Diego Hospice and The Institute For Palliative Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- San Diego Hospice and Palliative Care, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- UCLA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- NYU Downtown Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- NYU Downtown Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Danilychev?
Maria is the most genuine, wholesome, and caring person I've ever had the privilege to meet. Not only is she incredibly knowledgeable, but her heart only wants what is best for others. So much so that I find myself concerned for her own well-being, even though she insists focus on her patients. I live in NM now but will gladly fly out to see her! ????
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Danilychev frequently treats Anxiety, Cancer Treatment Complications, and Cancer Treatment-Related Pain.
Dr. Danilychev's office is located at 4445 Eastgate Mall Ste 200, San Diego, CA 92121. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Danilychev speaks Russian, Spanish, and Italian. View profile to see all.
Dr. Danilychev has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla