Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Perdekamp accepts your insurance.
Dr. Maria Perdekamp, MD is a hematology specialist in Urbana, IL. She currently practices at Carle Foundation Hospital and is affiliated with Carle Foundation Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Perdekamp is board certified in Hematology.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Carle Foundation Hospital
Carle Foundation Hospital509 W UNIVERSITY AVE, Urbana, IL 61801 Existing Patients: (217) 383-4636
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Perdekamp?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Perdekamp frequently treats Sickle Cell Disease, Erythropoietin Test, and Anemia.
Dr. Perdekamp's office is located at 509 W UNIVERSITY AVE, Urbana, IL 61801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Perdekamp has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Gibson Area Hospital and Health Services
- Hoopeston Community Memorial Hospital