Dr. Rodrigo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Maria Rodrigo, MD is a cardiology specialist in BALTIMORE, DC. Dr. Rodrigo completed a residency at Washington Hospital Center. She currently practices at Mountain City Medical Center, 222 Oak Street, Mountain City, TN 37683 and is affiliated with Medstar Washington Hospital Center. Dr. Rodrigo is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Washington Hospital Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Georgetown University, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Washington Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Georgetown University, Residency Hospital — 2009
- National Institute of Health, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Universidad Faraloro, Medical School — 2003
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mountain City Medical Center, 222 Oak Street, Mountain City, TN 37683
Johns Hopkins Hospital110 Irving St Nw, BALTIMORE, DC 20010 Existing Patients: (410) 955-5000
Advanced Heart Failure
Washington Hospital Center Corporation110 Irving St NW, Washington, DC 20010 Existing Patients: (202) 877-4698
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rodrigo?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maria Rodrigo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rodrigo's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rodrigo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rodrigo frequently treats Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Rodrigo's office is located at 110 Irving St Nw, BALTIMORE, DC 20010. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medstar Washington Hospital Center