Dr. Minosa has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Maria Ruby Minosa, MD is a family medicine specialist in Burbank, CA. Dr. Minosa completed a residency at Calif Hospital Med Center Usc. She currently practices at Facey Medical Group and is affiliated with Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Minosa is board certified in Family Practice.
- Calif Hospital Med Center Usc, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Calif Hosp Med Ctr-USC, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University Of The Philippines Manila, College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- 1981, Undergraduate School
- University Of The Philippines, College Of Arts and Sciences, Diliman Campus, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
- Kaiser Permanente
- SCAN Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chinese, Spanish, Tagalog
Facey Medical Group
Facey Medical Group191 S Buena Vista St Ste 100, Burbank, CA 91505 Existing Patients: (818) 869-7600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Minosa?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maria Ruby Minosa, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Minosa's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Minosa accepts your insurance.
Dr. Minosa frequently treats Home Sleep Study, Independent Educational Evaluation, and Hepatitis Screening.
Dr. Minosa's office is located at 191 S Buena Vista St Ste 100, Burbank, CA 91505. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Minosa speaks Spanish, Tagalog, and Chinese. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center