Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Maria Martinez-Cantarin, MD
Dr. Maria Martinez-Cantarin, MD is
- Universidad Complutense de Madrid Facultad de Medicina, Medical School — 2002
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, Internship Hospital
- Universidad Autonoma De Madrid, Internship Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, Residency Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Consumer Health Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Medicaid of New Jersey
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martinez-Cantarin?
Dr. Martinez is thorough in studying my history and each clinic visit's blood work. She is patient, listens well and is accessible. Her assessments are carefully thought out and I have complete trust in her decisions.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Maria Martinez-Cantarin, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Martinez-Cantarin's profile.
Dr. Martinez-Cantarin in specializes in Nephrology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Martinez-Cantarin frequently treats the following conditions: Mineral Metabolism Disorders, Magnesium Metabolism Disorders and Proteinuria. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Martinez-Cantarin's office is located at 33 S 9th St Ste 700 Philadelphia, PA 19107. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Martinez-Cantarin provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Maria Martinez-Cantarin, MD is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Maria Martinez-Cantarin, MD holds board certification in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Martinez-Cantarin has over 21 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Maria Martinez-Cantarin, MD has a star rating of 4.8/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Jefferson Personalized Primary Care
Jefferson Renal Associates33 S 9th St Ste 700, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Existing Patients: (484) 381-0254