Dr. Maria Karas, MD is a advanced heart failure & transplant cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Karas completed a residency at Newyork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center. She currently practices at Cardiology at Weill Cornell Medical Center and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Karas is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Cardiology at Weill Cornell Medical Center
Cardiology520 E 70th St Fl 4, New York, NY 10021 Call
- Newyork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Newyork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Cornell U, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Medical School — 2006
- Affinity Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Karas?
Dr. Karas is amazing as she is detailed and follows up on all notes and test from other Doctors. She remains totally familiar with all my medical conditions. Additionally, she never rushes and is very focused . I feel that she is the best cardiologist and highly recommend her.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Richmond University Medical Center