Dr. Maria Juarez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Juarez's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Maria Juarez, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Duncanville, TX. Dr. Juarez completed a residency at San Juan Veterans Affairs Medical Center. She currently practices at Baylor Scott & White Charles A. Sammons Cancer Center and is affiliated with Baylor Scott and White Medical Center- Waxahachie. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Juarez is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Tex Hlth Scis Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- San Juan Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Hosp L Concepcion, Internship Hospital — 1995
- U Catolica de Navarra, Pamplona, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baylor Scott & White Charles A. Sammons Cancer Center
Dallas Oncology Consultants PA310 E HIGHWAY 67, Duncanville, TX 75137 Existing Patients: (469) 800-9300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Juarez?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Juarez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Juarez frequently treats Blood Disorders, Cancer, and Breast Diseases.
Dr. Juarez's office is located at 310 E HIGHWAY 67, Duncanville, TX 75137. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Juarez speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Juarez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott and White Medical Center- Waxahachie
- Methodist Charlton Medical Center
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center