Dr. Maria Benetos, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Benetos' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Maria Benetos, DO is a psychiatry specialist in Smithtown, NY. Dr. Benetos completed a residency at Zucker Hillside Hospital. She currently practices at Solutions and is affiliated with St. Catherine of Siena Medical Center. Dr. Benetos is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Zucker Hillside Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Zucker Hillside Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- North Shore University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Solutions88 Terry Rd, Smithtown, NY 11787 Existing Patients: (516) 926-7476
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Benetos?
Dr Benetos saved my life! I'm very surprised at some of these reviews. She is caring and goes above and beyond for her patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Benetos accepts your insurance.
Dr. Benetos frequently treats Drug-Induced Mental Disorders, Nondependent Antidepressant Abuse, and Combination Drug Dependence.
Dr. Benetos' office is located at 88 Terry Rd, Smithtown, NY 11787. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Benetos speaks Spanish, Greek, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Benetos has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Catherine of Siena Medical Center