Dr. Romero has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Maria Romero, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Annapolis, MD. Dr. Romero completed a residency at Dc Gen Hospital. and is affiliated with Anne Arundel Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Romero is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Dc Gen Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Santo Tomas / Faculty of Medicine And Surgery, Medical School
- DC Genl Hosp-Georgetown U, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 122 Defense Hwy Ste 200, Annapolis, MD 21401 Existing Patients: (410) 224-2255
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Romero?
I've been seeing Dr. Romero for close to 10 years. She is a great doctor and I am so glad I found her. Dr Romero truly cares about my concerns and if I have additional questions or concerns, she takes the time to talk to me about them. This review is for Dr Romero ONLY, NOT for the other people who work in her office. Yes, one of the receptionist can be rude, but I am not reviewing the receptionist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Romero accepts your insurance.
Dr. Romero frequently treats Osteoporosis, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, and Wellness Examination.
Dr. Romero's office is located at 122 Defense Hwy Ste 200, Annapolis, MD 21401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Romero speaks Tagalog and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anne Arundel Medical Center