Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kane accepts your insurance.
Dr. Maria Kane, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Roxbury, MA. Dr. Kane completed a residency at Childrens Hospital. She currently practices at Dimock Community Health Center Inc. Dr. Kane is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Jimmy Fdn Clin, Fellowship Hospital — 1966
- Childrens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1965
- North Shore Babies Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1964
- Hosp San Juan de Dios, Internship Hospital — 1956
- U Natl de Colombia, Bogota, Medical School — 1956
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dimock Community Health Center Inc55 Dimock St, Roxbury, MA 02119 Existing Patients: (617) 442-8800
Judge Rotenberg Educational Center
Massachusetts Eye & Ear Associate240 TURNPIKE ST, Canton, MA 02021 Existing Patients: (781) 828-2202
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kane?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kane frequently treats Cholesterol Screening, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Diabetes Screening.
Dr. Kane's office is located at 55 Dimock St, Roxbury, MA 02119. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kane speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kane has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.