Dr. Maria Elen Gajo, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Mary Esther, FL. Dr. Gajo completed a residency at Harvard, W. Roxbury Vamc. She currently practices at M. Elen P. Gajo, M.D., P.A. and Associates and is affiliated with West Florida Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
M. Elen P. Gajo, M.D., P.A. and Associates
M. Elen P. Gajo, M.D., P.A. and Associates124 E Miracle Strip Pkwy Ste 602, Mary Esther, FL 32569 (850) 243-7035
- West Roxbury Vamc-Harvard Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Harvard, W. Roxbury Vamc, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Brockton/W Roxbury Vamc/Brigham & Womens Hosp-Harvard Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Clinical Fellowship In Anesthesiology Rigshospitalet, University Of Copenhagen 9 Blegdamsvej, Copenhagen, Denmark, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Clinical Fellowship In Pain China Medical Board / Department Of Anesthesiology University Of The Philippines, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Harvard Medical School Affiliated Program, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Residency In Anesthesiology Philippine General Hospital / University Of Philippines, Residency Hospital — 1984
- University of the PHilippines-Philipppine General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Philippine General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University of The Philippines System / Institute of Health Science, Medical School — 1979
- University of The Philippines System / Institute of Health Science, Undergraduate School — 1972
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gajo?
I’ve been seeing Dr Gajo for about 12 years now. She is the best! I would highly recommend her.
- West Florida Hospital