Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (856) 283-2215, and for other questions, call (856) 291-8855.
Dr. Maria Duca, MD is a cardiology specialist in Medford, NJ. Dr. Duca completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. She currently practices at Virtua Cardiology and is affiliated with Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Duca is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Hartford Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Duca?
Dr. Duca is a caring, knowledgeable cardiologist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Duca has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Maria Duca, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Duca's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Duca accepts your insurance.
Dr. Duca frequently treats Heart Palpitations, Heart Disease, and Mitral Valve Disease.
Dr. Duca's office is located at 128 Route 70, Medford, NJ 08055. Find other locations and directions.
- Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital
- Virtua Voorhees Hospital