Dr. Maria Constantinou, MD is a hematology specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Constantinou completed a residency at Norwalk Hospital. She currently practices at Comprehensive Cancer Center and is affiliated with The Miriam Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Constantinou is board certified in Hematology.
Comprehensive Cancer Center
Rhode Island Hospital593 Eddy St, Providence, RI 02903 Existing Patients: (401) 444-5435
- Rhode Island Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Constantinou?
I have been a patient of Dr. Constantinou for 3 years. She is an outstanding diagnostician, as well as a patient, compassionate physician. I see her each month and she is always prepared for the visit. I have never felt rushed, I actually feel that I am her only patient. She is never dismissive, she listens carefully to every question and concern. She doesn't hesitate to collaborate with other Dr's I need to see. She is ,also,an advocate with my health insurance provider, assuring I get every test and treatment I need. She is my light... leading me through this dark tunnel, because she knows the way out.
- The Miriam Hospital