Dr. Maria Cordero-Ricardo, DMD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cordero-Ricardo's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Maria Cordero-Ricardo, DMD is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Cordero-Ricardo completed a residency at The Ohio State University. She currently practices at Philadelphia Pediatric Dentistry. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Stony Brook University, Other Education — 2017
- The Ohio State University, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Christiana Care Health System-Christiana Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2010
- University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey UMDNJ, Medical School — 2009
- Johns Hopkins University, Whiting School Of Engineering, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Principal Financial Group
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Philadelphia Pediatric Dentistry2000 Hamilton St Ste 304, Philadelphia, PA 19130 Existing Patients: (267) 507-1064
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cordero-Ricardo?
As an Overseer & Training Expertise Dr. Maria Cordero Ricardo Exceeds in Top Notch training skills layed forth shown through the works of students. Stonybrook School of Dental Medicine Dr.Noreen modeled her teachings through her works & knowledge of Dr./Patient communication. The trust worthiness with your childs oral care brings comfort from the leading experts. NEW YORK STATE...State of the art engineered ... State of the art Dr.’s Under these wings Integrity Respect & Dignity standforth.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cordero-Ricardo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cordero-Ricardo frequently treats Cavity, Composite Fillings, and Dental Disorders.
Dr. Cordero-Ricardo's office is located at 2000 Hamilton St Ste 304, Philadelphia, PA 19130. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cordero-Ricardo speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Cordero-Ricardo has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.