Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Maria Castano-Rendon, DDS
Dr. Maria Castano-Rendon, DDS is
- Certificate and Master of Science in Orthodontics - Saint Louis University, Other Education — 2003
- Master's In Orthodontics - University of Health Sciences (CES) Medellin, Colombia, Other Education — 1999
- Dental Degree (DDS) - University of Health Sciences (CES) Medellin, Colombia, Other Education — 1994
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- Delta Dental of Washington
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Castano-Rendon?
Dr. Maria and Dr. Juan gave our son a “million dollar” smile. After previous treatment, his teeth separated and Dr.’s Rendon helped us with an excellent treatment plan and cosmetic dental treatment advice. We couldn’t be happier and highly recommend Rendon Orthodontics.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Maria Castano-Rendon, DDS. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Castano-Rendon's profile.
Dr. Castano-Rendon in specializes in Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Castano-Rendon's office is located at 12398 FM 423 Ste 100 Frisco, TX 75033. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Castano-Rendon is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Castano-Rendon provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Maria Castano-Rendon, DDS has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Rendon Orthodontics12398 FM 423 Ste 100, Frisco, TX 75033 Existing Patients: (972) 377-8844