Dr. Maria Asi-Bautista, MD is a pediatric critical care medicine specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Asi-Bautista completed a residency at Childrens Hospital of Michigan. She currently practices at Chippenham Medical Center. Dr. Asi-Bautista is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Childrens Hospital of Michigan, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Childrens Hospital of Michigan, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Philippine Genl Hosp-U Philippines, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Inst Med Far Eastern U, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Asi-Bautista?
Dr. Bautista treated my granddaughter while she was in the hospital. My granddaughter has special needs and is undiagnosed as of yet. None of the other doctors would advocate for her and we were told over and over "I don't know", "we don't know", etc..... Dr. Bautista was the only one that would stand up and say "we need to do this", "we need to check that". She got the ball rolling and we can never thank her enough!