Dr. Bartlett has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Maria Bartlett, MD is a cardiology specialist in Macon, GA. Dr. Bartlett completed a residency at U Cincinnati. She currently practices at Heart of Georgia Cardiology and is affiliated with Coliseum Medical Centers. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bartlett is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Cincinnati, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- U Cincinnati, Residency Hospital — 1986
- U Cincinnati, Internship Hospital — 1984
- MERCER UNIVERSITY, Undergraduate School — 1979
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MAPFRE Life Insurance Company of Puerto Rico
- Optima Health
- Vista Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart of Georgia Cardiology
Heart of Georgia Cardiology2064 Vineville Ave, Macon, GA 31204 Existing Patients: (478) 743-1478
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bartlett?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maria Bartlett, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bartlett's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bartlett accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bartlett frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Bartlett's office is located at 2064 Vineville Ave, Macon, GA 31204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bartlett speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Coliseum Medical Centers
- Coliseum Northside Hospital
- Fairview Park Hospital
- Houston Medical Center
- Medical Center, Navicent Health