Dr. Woodward has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Maria Woodward, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Northville, MI. Dr. Woodward completed a residency at Emory University. She currently practices at DMC Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine- West Bloomfield and is affiliated with University Hospital - University of Michigan. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Woodward is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 2004
- Yale University, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
DMC Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine- West Bloomfield
Northville Health Center39901 Traditions Dr, Northville, MI 48168 Existing Patients: (248) 305-4400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Woodward?
I received excellent care from Dr. Woodward! She is incredibly kind and patient. My cataract surgery was very successful and I am grateful for her knowledge.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maria Woodward, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Woodward's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Woodward accepts your insurance.
Dr. Woodward frequently treats Stye, Chalazion, and Blepharitis.
Dr. Woodward's office is located at 39901 Traditions Dr, Northville, MI 48168. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospital - University of Michigan