Dr. Batlle has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Maria Batlle, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Duluth, GA. Dr. Batlle completed a residency at Emory U Affil Hosps. She currently practices at Medlock Pediatrics. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Batlle is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Emory U Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Emory U Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Emory University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Duluth Office3497 Duluth Park Ln Ste 200, Duluth, GA 30096 Existing Patients: (770) 813-9775
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Batlle?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maria Batlle, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Batlle's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Batlle accepts your insurance.
Dr. Batlle frequently treats Diabetes Counseling, Obesity Counseling, and Nasopharyngitis.
Dr. Batlle's office is located at 3497 Duluth Park Ln Ste 200, Duluth, GA 30096. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.