Click here to compare with other Dermatologists.
Dr. Marguerite Germain, MD is a dermatologist in Mount Pleasant, SC. She currently practices at Germain Dermatology and is affiliated with East Cooper Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Germain is board certified in Dermatology.
- Bethesda Naval Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- National Naval Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- UNIV OF MD SCH OF MED, Medical School — 1993
- University of Maryland At Baltimore / Professional Schools, Medical School — 1993
- Sweet Briar College, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Life
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Germain?
Dr Germain is the best dermatologist l know. I see her medically and cosmetically and she is a master at her craft. I will never let another doctor touch my face. She is personable, gentle and takes her time when I'm with her. A true professional. Her staff is amazing and very knowledgeable about all Dr Germains products, procedures and all the other wonderful treatments and services they offer. There is a reason she keeps getting voted best dermatologist!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Germain frequently treats Mohs Surgery and Cosmetic Skin Procedures.
Dr. Germain's office is located at 612 Seacoast Pkwy, Mount Pleasant, SC 29464. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Germain speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Germain has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- East Cooper Medical Center