Dr. Garcia has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Margret Garcia, MD is a family medicine specialist in Lee, NH. She currently practices at Wentworth Health Partners and is affiliated with Wentworth - Douglass Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Good Samaritan Family Practice, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Penn State-Good Samaritan Family Practice, Internship Hospital — 2006
- University of the Philippines College of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Wentworth Health Partners
Wentworth Health Partners65 Calef Hwy Ste 200, Lee, NH 03861 Existing Patients: (603) 868-3300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garcia?
Always willing to listen and helpful
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Margret Garcia, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Garcia's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Garcia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Garcia frequently treats Dyslipidemia, Lipid Disorders, and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Garcia's office is located at 65 Calef Hwy Ste 200, Lee, NH 03861. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wentworth - Douglass Hospital