Dr. Vloka has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Margot Vloka, MD is a cardiology specialist in Boise, ID. Dr. Vloka completed a residency at St Lukes/Roosevelt Hosp Ctr. She currently practices at Samg General Surgery Boise and is affiliated with Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vloka is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- St Lukes/Roosevelt Hosp Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- St Luke's/Roosevelt, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- St Lukes/Roosevelt Hosp Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1994
- St Lukes/Roosevelt Hosp Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Warsaw Med Sch, Medical School — 1987
- Altius Health Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Corizon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Idaho Physicians Network (IPN)
- Medicaid of Oregon
- Micron Technology, Inc.
- Moda Health
- Molina Healthcare
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Saint Alphonsus Health Alliance
- Smart Card Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vloka?
I was grateful to see Dr. Vloka after my 2 or 3 visit to the office. I had some vital questions to ask her. And she referred me to a cardiology..
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vloka accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vloka frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Vloka's office is located at 6140 W Curtisian Ave Ste 100, Boise, ID 83704. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vloka speaks Polish, Russian, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center