Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 543-6464, and for other questions, call (215) 481-4811.
Dr. Margot Boigon, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Abington, PA. Dr. Boigon completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. She currently practices at Abington Adult Medical Associates and is affiliated with Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Boigon is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Temple U, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Oxford Health Plans
- Railroad Medicare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Abington Adult Medical Associates
Abington Adult Medical Levy1235 Old York Rd Ste 214, Abington, PA 19001 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Boigon?
Dr. Boigon is so patient, listens to everything you say, does not rush you and is a great doctor. She calls you back if you have to talk to her always that day. I recommend her to everyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Boigon has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Margot Boigon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Boigon's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Boigon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Boigon frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Gas-Bloat Syndrome, and Dysentery.
Dr. Boigon's office is located at 1235 Old York Rd Ste 214, Abington, PA 19001. Find other locations and directions.
- Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health