Dr. Wheeler has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Margot Wheeler, MD is a hospice & palliative medicine specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Wheeler completed a residency at National Naval Medical Center. She currently practices at GUH-General Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Medstar Georgetown University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wheeler is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- Uniformed Svcs U Hlth Sci, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- National Naval Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- National Naval Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Dartmouth School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
GUH-General Internal Medicine
Georgetown University Hospital3800 Reservoir Rd NW, Washington, DC 20007 Existing Patients: (202) 444-8168
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wheeler?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Margot Wheeler, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wheeler's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wheeler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wheeler's office is located at 3800 Reservoir Rd NW, Washington, DC 20007. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital