Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Clasquin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Margot Clasquin, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Wilkes Barre, PA. Dr. Clasquin completed a residency at St Francis Hosp/New Britian Hosp-U Conn Sch Med. She currently practices at Gscw Pulmonary Medicine and is affiliated with Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Clasquin is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- St Francis Hosp/New Britian Hosp-U Conn Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1995
- U Conn Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clasquin?
Dr. Clasquin was extremely thorough in her examination and testing. I am very grateful to be in her care!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Clasquin frequently treats Earwax Buildup, Otitis Media, and Ear Ache.
Dr. Clasquin's office is located at 1000 E Mountain Dr, Wilkes Barre, PA 18711. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Clasquin speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Clasquin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center