Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 395-9680, and for other questions, call (215) 955-8874.
Dr. Margaret Kasner, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Kasner completed a residency at Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania. She currently practices at Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center - Jefferson Health and is affiliated with Jefferson Methodist Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Case Western Reserve Univ, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center - Jefferson Health
Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center - Jefferson Health925 Chestnut St Ste 420a, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kasner?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kasner has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Margaret Kasner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kasner's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kasner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kasner frequently treats Acute Myeloid Leukemia, Acute Leukemia, and Myeloproliferative Disorders.
Dr. Kasner's office is located at 925 Chestnut St Ste 420a, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Find other locations and directions.
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital