Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (703) 493-1157, and for other questions, call (571) 472-2900.
Dr. Marjaneh Akbari, MD
New Patient(757) 800-1416
Dr. Marjaneh Akbari, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Akbari completed a residency at Brown Medical School/Roger Williams Medical Center. She currently practices at Inova Medical Group - Cardiology and is affiliated with Inova Fair Oaks Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
Inova Medical Group - Cardiology
Inova Medical Group - Cardiology8081 Innovation Park Dr Ste 700, Fairfax, VA 22031 Call
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Brown Medical School/Roger Williams Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Roger Williams Hosp-Brown U, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Akbari?
As a colleague physician and also a patient, Dr Akbari is a rare find. Not only is she a superbly skilled interventional cardiologist but she is also thorough, meticulous, patient and with an impeccable human approach to her patients. Dr.Akbari is an unequalled asset to INOVA Cardiology and the medical profession as a whole.
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Loudoun Hospital
- Inova Mount Vernon Hospital
- Novant Health Uva Health Haymarket Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Akbari has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marjaneh Akbari, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Akbari's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Akbari accepts your insurance.
Dr. Akbari frequently treats Malaise and Fatigue, Wheezing, and Aortic Valve Regurgitation.
Dr. Akbari's office is located at 8081 Innovation Park Dr Ste 700, Fairfax, VA 22031. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Akbari speaks Farsi and English. View profile to see all.